Carbon Monoxide Alarm Direct Plug-in AC
Watch over your home and know you’re safe with this easy-to-install and easy to understand carbon monoxide alarm. The only alarm that informs, directs, and alerts you in an emergency. Just plug into your AC outlet and rest easy.
User Guide - English
User Guide - Spanish (Guia Del Usario)
- Enhanced Voice Alerts - Alarm clearly communicates 22 separate warnings and emergency instructions
- Intelligent Display - provides current alarm status and easy-to-read emergency response instructions
- 10-year battery backup - never needs replacement
- Peak button - recalls the highest level of carbon monoxide detected
- Status button - get visual and verbal alarm status - and learn what to do during an emergency
- Test/Reset button - ensure unit is working, and silence non-life-threatening alarms
Model 7200 – Direct Plug-In (AC) unit 120VAC~, 60Hz, 0.01A, 3V with a sealed-in, non-removable / non-replaceable lithium battery for backup.
Once each model reaches the end of its service life, or after 10-years – whichever comes first – the unit will alert you that it needs to be replaced, and you will need to install a new CO alarm.
Sensor: Electrochemical Sensor life: 10 years Alarm Response Times:
CO sensor will not alarm to levels of CO below 30 ppm and will alarm in the following time range when exposed to the corresponding levels of CO
- 70 ppm CO Concentration 60 –240 minutes
- 150 ppm CO Concentration 10 –50 minutes
- 400 ppm CO Concentration 4 –15 minutes
10-Year product life and warranty
Operating range shall be between 40ºF and 100ºF (4ºC and 38ºC)
Operating range shall be 10% -95% non-condensing relative humidity.
85dB at 10’, piezoelectric sounder
Separate speaker produces directions in the event of a status change.
See “Alarm Notifications” section for additional details.
Digital display produces directions in the event of a status change.